April 24, 2009

I'm a big baby



Mom, Dad.. read this..

I know, you want me become a good girl and success to reach the star. So that, you give me some rules that i must to obey it. And when, the long holidays come, i really want to outplaying with my friends, but you didn't give me permission. On the contrary, you order me to study, study and study. Sometimes, i feel alone, why you prohibitted me to hangout with my friends ? You know, i fell so-burdened-bored with tones of school assignments, i really want something which is can refresh my mind. I know, I'm the only girl child, that you must protect. But, mom.. I'm almost 17th, please give me some freedom to do the other fun thing besides STUDY, like the other parents give it to their children.
I love you, Mom, Dad.

3 komentar:

Rangga Santoso mengatakan...

totwit, sabar ya nez gw juga gitu kok hahaha

Anonim mengatakan...

nez, gue minta mainan buzz lightyear lo dong hehehehehe

Inez Amelinda mengatakan...

ga boleeeh ! ngamuk gue HAHAHAHA